Principles of Unity
There are seven (7) basic Principles of Unity developed for the Hands Off Uhuru! Hands Off Africa! Defense Campaign.
- The Hands Off Uhuru! Hands Off Africa! Defense is led by the African People’s Socialist Party.
- We unite with the right of African people to advocate and organize for the unification, liberation and self-determination of Africa and African People.
- We denounce the FBI/U.S. government attacks on the African Liberation Movement historically and currently.
- We demand that the U.S. government drop the threat of any charges against any member of the African People’s Socialist Party, the Uhuru Movement and those named and implied in the indictment and warrants.
- We demand the return of all confiscated property to the Uhuru Movement and compensation for damages and payment of reparations for the attacks.
- We demand an end to FBI surveillance and infiltration of the Uhuru Movement and release of all documents on the Uhuru Movement since the 1960s.
- We denounce the assault on the anti-colonial activity and programs of the African People’s Socialist Party/Uhuru Movement such as the Black Power Blueprint and other economic institutions and projects.
If you unite with these principles of unity, sign up to join the Hands Off Uhuru! Hands Off Africa! Defense Campaign!