There has been a tremendous outpouring of support and solidarity online from organizations, professors, journalists, lawyers and other individuals.
Check out our media coverage page.
And below is just a small sample of what we have seen online so far, since the indictments came down on Tuesday, April 18.
- Al Suarez, Revolutionary Alliance
- American Student Union of Virginia
- Black Alliance for Peace
- Charisse Burden-Stelly, professo, author of the book, “Black Scare/Red Scare”
- David Adler, coordinator of Progressive International
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization
- Glenn Greenwald, constitutional lawyer, journalist, founder of The Intercept
- Indie News Network – graphic and playlist
- Kwadwo Duane Deterville, Professor of Africana Studies at San Francisco State University
- Lumumba (@lumumba57 on Twitter)
- Max Blumenthal, author and journalist, founder of The Grayzone
- National Lawyers Guild
- Sabby Sabs
- Socialist Action
- United National Anti War Coalition (UNAC)
- World Workers Party